Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello BenzWorld.org Members!

My name is Kumar Maloney, I'm with the Internet Sales/E-Commerce department here at Herb Gordon Mercedes-Benz in Silver Spring, MD. Although I've been a lurker on the forum for a while, I've finally decided to do my part and support the community by becoming a supporting vendor.

A little information about our dealership:

In business for over 40 years, Herb Gordon Mercedes-Benz is a proud member of the Atlantic Automotive Group and MileOne, Inc. Herb Gordon Mercedes has succesfully melded the history and tradition from which our family owned business emerged and joined it together with the innovative accumen of one of America's premiere automotive franchises.

I'll be offering all members special member discounts on all New and Pre-Owned vehicles. Additionally, we'll also work on sponsoring local meets and strive to be your one-stop-shop Mercedes-Benz Center.:thumbsup:

Please look for our Vendor Posts to go live in the 'Supporting Vendors' sub-forum shortly. Should your automotive needs be immediate, you can always PM me personally at Herb Gordon MB.

I look forward to our stay here and getting to know many of you personally.:)

Happy Benz Motoring,

Kumar Maloney - Herb Gordon MB
Rick "R2" Richards - RRichards5547
Lee Gibbs - lagibbs2

·
Registered
83 500SEC, 87 300D, 92 190E 2.6, 02 C32, 02 C32T, 03 C320T4, 03 E55, 05 CDI, 06 CDI
2,601 Posts
sure thing, keep us posted.

·
Registered
1983 300D Turbo Diesel
1,799 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts