Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys If your in the states and you're looking for these lights(lenses) let me know I sell them on e-bay check it out....They go for $249.99... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33716&item=7962984561&rd=1
Talk to you soon....

·
Registered
'85 2.3-16 '99 C280 '11 GLK350
4,804 Posts
For accuracy's sake, the pictures in the Ebay sale were "borrowed" from various car owners, some of them members of this and other Mercedes forums. They may not accurately reflect what the seller is offering.

·
W201, W202, W203, W204, W205 Moderator
Amethyst 2001 C320
1,730 Posts
Sweet dude! I want a pair of the clear ones. I just gotta wait for a couple more paychecks and pay some bills first. Are you keeping a stock of them, or are you importing them individually?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The black ones and the smoked ones are Hella your right the other ones are after maket MHW sorry thanks for the tip.The years for the 190e

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your right MTI I just gave them an ideal of how it may look like because a lot of people just wanted to see.I dont in any way say that these are my examples on these cars.I respect all of the owners of those cars.I would take it off the site if any owner dis approves.I just chose those cars because they look hot...Thanks MTI..

·
Registered
190e 2.3 widebody
94 Posts
Hey Will, whats your ebay user name? id like to check out your store. the link above has expired. I would be interested in a pair of white tail lights for my 190e if you will post to Australia. You have done well to get a response from the MHW factory if thats where you get yours, ive been emailing them for months with no reply

1 - 8 of 8 Posts