Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. New forum member here and about to place order for a 2015 S550 Coupe this week.

Still learning the details and getting up to speed but wanted to ask you all what are the must have options?

Trying to figure out which color also.. (Iridium Silver, Diamond Silver or Paladium Silver!)

Anyway I will keep you posted and welcome anyone sharing thoughts on the Coupe before I purchase.

Also am talking to a few dealers (Los Angeles area) about what cars they have coming in October that are un-allocated to see what colors/specs are available to choose from as that will be the fastest way to take delivery.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think the lighter colors you mentioned show the lines better on the S500 coupe. What interior color did you have in mind? are you considering Designio options?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found an incoming (October) S550 Coupe in Anthracite Blue and just put deposit down on her. Options include:

- designo Porcelain/Espresso Brown interior
- Premium Package
- Sport Package
- Warmth & Comfort Package
- Driver Assistance Package

I also got ahold of the S550 Coupe Dealer Options Manual and have attached a link to it here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5rhvhkx8o37dy5q/S-COUPE.pdf?dl=0

·
SuperModerator
13,207 Posts
Thanks for the options manual, fascinating. It looks gorgeous. Bit disappointed how few colours there are for the body and interior though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here is a link to a new Canadian Mercedes site showcasing the S550 Coupe:

Mercedes-Benz Canada - Buying a Mercedes-Benz - New Cars

It shows the Coupe pretty much fully loaded (including the AMG Trim Package) with major options being the Designo interior (about $5000), Magic Sky Control ($4500!) and some special interior trim ($1500).

Adjusting for the Canadian dollar, it looks like a well-equipped S550 Coupe in the U.S. will be about $140,000...a little more than a loaded CL.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
edshada
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing