Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1999 ML 320
346 Posts
nevermind...slow internet connection at work [xx(]
looks different..havent seen anything like that before...heh not my particular tastes..but definately props for being original.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Not sure about those headlights. Personally, I would have sprung for an 02' headlight upgrade instead...

·
Registered
ML430/ SL500 SA
1,009 Posts
Looks great.

I like how your foglights are under the top of the brush bar in the front. Looks cool that. More street than offroad, which fits your ML.

·
Registered
2001 ML430
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Installed chrome grill strips and bumper grill today. Can't really see the bumper grill due to brush guard but it still works for me. I think rims are the last thing I will put on my truck, I want to keep it neat and simple. I have a bug shield that I thought about putting on the truck, but I changed my mind. I am going to sell it at a nice price be on the look out.

Attachments

·
Registered
99 ML430
195 Posts
you can get the chrome door handle covers from Jerry... I believe he is right there in Chicago if not mistaken. (wwwformymercedscom)

·
Registered
2001 ML430
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The previous e-mail is correct that is where i purchased my handles and he is in the Chicago area. Was good to work with and has a very good variety of mercedes accessories.
As for the grill, on a scale of 1 - 10 its a 2. Very easy to install, I used some super glue to ensure the strips would really not come loose. For the bumper, I had to loosen (2) mounting bracket screws and unplug the wires for my driving lights. It is a (1) piece part and snaps into place no big deal. Took me about 20 min. due to removal of the screws

·
Registered
'99 ML320, '83 240D
113 Posts
Wow, I'd like to say that the rims looks good, but I really don't like the looks of too much chrome on white. I think a darker matte finish or gunmetal finish rim would match better. Just my opinion, though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts