Discussion Starter #1
Here's some new pics of my W124 at the Rose Bowl meet 03/12/05

~Cali

Attachments

·
Registered
1987 Mercedes 300e
400 Posts
nice car, i took a look at all your mods, very good. except.... the paint... i don't think graphite/charcoal or colors like that look great. but it does not lok bad but not great. nice car though. congrats

·
Registered
E500, C43 AMG, E280
328 Posts
That looks very good! All you need is maybe the 500E bumper and arches...[:D]

·
Registered
E500, C43 AMG, E280
328 Posts
Also, I like the grille, I think it looks better than the "S600" all chromed one!!

·
Registered
88 Benz 260E
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
abbam - 3/23/2005 6:58 PM

That looks very good! All you need is maybe the 500E bumper and arches...[:D]
Thanks guys..500E flared fenders are next after I
re-do the interior.Can't have a 500 bumper becuz the Wald bumper is a total replacement piece not an add
on.

*Linkln -When you're doing something like this you don't count money bro. You just do what it takes, 2 reach your goal.

~Cali

·
Registered
1989 560SEL
2,103 Posts
how come the steering wheel is missing the star emblem?

also, not a big fan of the european plate under the california plate. it's one thing to put on a euro plate as decoration, but to put it on as decoration *under* the required US plate looks silly, in my opinion. it's like wearing a t-shirt over a long-sleeve shirt...

okay, those minor quibbles aside -- great looking car! [:D]

·
Registered
88 Benz 260E
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's a Brabus Sport steering wheel not OEM.

As for the State plate over the Euro it's a neccessity. Wald bumper has a euro license plate hole which is alot larger then the state plate. You have to fill up that gap with the Euro plate & frame. My car is low enough I don't need another reason for them to pull me over for no front state plates, hence the state plate over the Euro. It's a common thing to do here in So Cali, the state plate comes off when I place the car in shows.

~Cali

·
Registered
1987 Mercedes 300e
400 Posts
lol those are stylish loafers. anyways, your right about the money thing. if you are doing what you love, money shouldn't be a factor... unless your selling your home to buy something you really don't need... like some caviar... or something extravagent... anyways,i also live in so cal. i live in west covina. i like your ride and maybe i can see it in person. where do you get your work done or do you do it yourself?the more i look at this, the more im impressed. good job and good luck on being number 1

·
Registered
1994 MB E320
197 Posts
CaliE320 - 3/24/2005 11:06 AM

It's a Brabus Sport steering wheel not OEM.

As for the State plate over the Euro it's a neccessity. Wald bumper has a euro license plate hole which is alot larger then the state plate. You have to fill up that gap with the Euro plate & frame. My car is low enough I don't need another reason for them to pull me over for no front state plates, hence the state plate over the Euro. It's a common thing to do here in So Cali, the state plate comes off when I place the car in shows.

~Cali
Baby. [:D]

·
Registered
ML320E - 260E - 190D
230 Posts
CaliE320,where I can get side body panels and greel.
Looks grate I loved.
Wheels size and offset?

Regards

1 - 15 of 15 Posts