Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
'02 ML 500
44 Posts
Great pix, Offroad!! Looks like a blast. You seem to be able to enjoy both extremes of MLing - keeping a black vehicle spotless most of the time, as well as being able to enjoy the capabilities of the truck in the mud. Keep it up!!

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MLMoose - 3/13/2005 10:03 PM

Great pix, Offroad!! Looks like a blast. You seem to be able to enjoy both extremes of MLing - keeping a black vehicle spotless most of the time, as well as being able to enjoy the capabilities of the truck in the mud. Keep it up!!
Thxs ... I love my truck. I spent four hours today detailing her. I still need a few more coats to remove the rest of the off-roading induced scratches. Anyways, if anyone wants the full size versions of any pic just let me know.

Also .. the RR even with independent suspension is amazingly capable. The only drawback is its weight !!

·
Registered
'99 ML320, '83 240D
113 Posts
Cool. I see you have the new brush bar installed. The rear drive angles look pretty steep too; definitely a big difference with the lift. Looks like fun.

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup ... the lift kit made a great difference. I cant wait to see how it looks with the 33" BFG All-Terrains tommorow. I'll take some pro-quality clean on road pics so you all can see it better. [8D]

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BlackHawk - 3/13/2005 11:39 PM

nice [:D] I still say you cant see out night with the 5% + the windshield tint
Well if you're ever in town I will prove you wrong ... [:p]

·
Registered
ML430/ SL500 SA
1,009 Posts
Wow.

I was puckering up just looking at a couple of those pics.

Now you need one of these:

Attachments

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
well they live in FL. so it looks like they are not that tough on tinted window coz of the weather. Not like in VA that they are very strick on anything you attached to your window,I used to live in VA for 12 years you can't even put a small sticker on your back window, you will fail to state inspection if you don't take it off, and you know that[:)]

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Benz4Dirt&Sky - 3/14/2005 12:53 AM

Wow.

What size clyno is that ?? I've been thinking of a good place to mount it, but that's perfect. Thxs for the idea !!

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Kerr - 3/14/2005 11:41 AM

So how big of a ticket do you get for a tinted winshild!
For tint being illegal you get a $50 fix-it ticket. This means that you can either fix it and show the local authorities and you then dont have to pay the $50. Or you can pay the $50 and just take the risk of being caught again. I have not gotten a ticket in the many years of driving illegaly tinted vehicles (Knock on Wood).

·
Registered
02 G500
2,254 Posts
;) im the same way but have not stepped up the tinted windshild yet! I also live in va so i have the state inspection each year :(

This is picture of mine. limo over factory and limo over the 80%. The G's let a lot of sun through the windshild.

Attachments

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
hey bro? you are not wearing a seat belt? and WHY?[:0][8)]

·
Registered
ML430/ SL500 SA
1,009 Posts
MLOffRoad - 3/14/2005 2:10 PM

Benz4Dirt&Sky - 3/14/2005 12:53 AM

Wow.

What size clyno is that ?? I've been thinking of a good place to mount it, but that's perfect. Thxs for the idea !!
I am pretty sure this is it:

http://www.roverparts.com/ProductList.asp?Category=ACC%2E+%2D++MISCELLANEOUS&PerPage=1&ListType=DETAIL&PartNumber=9252

The size makes sense because it fits on the out side of the cupholder.

I figure I won't have an open beverage in the cupholder when I would be needing to see the gauge.

This is cool....I never thought about one for the bumper, though.....might be a bit much.

http://www.roverparts.com/ProductList.asp?Category=ACC.+-++MISCELLANEOUS&PerPage=1&ListType=DETAIL&PartNumber=9254

1 - 20 of 21 Posts