Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
AMG NUZI - 4/9/2006 12:03 PM

IMAGINE HAVING THAT PARKED IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE!
I WOULD BE PARANOID THAT A "S.W.A.T." TEAM WOULD JUMP OUT OF THAT ML AND BUST MY DOOR DOWN!!

IT IS BAD ASS!!!
Thxs AMG... [;)]

·
Registered
ML430/ SL500 SA
1,009 Posts
OH...MY...GOD.

That look incredible. I love the wheels. And the tires.

And no side steps...ITS ALL ABOUT THE CLEARANCE, BABY.

I need a winch mount for the front and don't want to pay for the overseas version...let me know how that goes. Right now I only run my winch from the rear.

Have you considered a custom front receiver instead? That is what I need for my multi-mount carrier.

On another note, I think I will be removing my wheels one at a time to clean out the caked mud I can't get to with a power washer. I am getting a shake over 60mph since my weekend in the tar-pits. LOL.

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Benz4Dirt&Sky - 4/10/2006 4:18 PM

OH...MY...GOD.

That look incredible. I love the wheels. And the tires.

And no side steps...ITS ALL ABOUT THE CLEARANCE, BABY.

I need a winch mount for the front and don't want to pay for the overseas version...let me know how that goes. Right now I only run my winch from the rear.

Have you considered a custom front receiver instead? That is what I need for my multi-mount carrier.

On another note, I think I will be removing my wheels one at a time to clean out the caked mud I can't get to with a power washer. I am getting a shake over 60mph since my weekend in the tar-pits. LOL.
Thxs buddy... I appreciate the kind words. I really dont want to get a front hitch receiver because I think it wouldnt look to good. Thats just my opinion though. Ill keep you updated on how they fab a winch mount for my truck.

As for your wheels, I suggest you get a set of rhino ramps then drive up on them, get underneath the truck and wash out your wheels from behind. Thats what I do after every wheeling session.

·
Registered
ML430/ SL500 SA
1,009 Posts
4benzes - 4/7/2006 7:06 PM

Cool Pics[:D][:D][:D]

Now can we get the ones where you are on one wheel in the swamps of Florida, with the gators around you[:D]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
ML430
2,662 Posts
Good to see you back MLOFF!! Its been too long my friend!

And as always, nice ride!

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Hahaha... nice pic Benz4Dirt&Sky.

Thxs ttaleric, its good to be back. [8D]

21 - 27 of 27 Posts