Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2001 clk430
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took a few pictures of my girl and her new face lift tell me what you guys think. I ended up putting in HID's in the Angel eyes foglights. Much better than what it came with. the next step of course is the drop it and add some 19" staggered rims. Doing a search with the different combination of pads springs and shocks. Not looking for anything too low. Just low enough

Attachments

·
Registered
2002 clk430
91 Posts
Looks good I have been doing research on a nice drop without going to low I got some help on mbworld you might want to check for my thread I started some people put pics also and there running your same bumper it should help you.

·
Registered
Hopes & Dreams
1,418 Posts
looks clean! nice!

·
Registered
2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG Coupe
791 Posts
Just took a few pictures of my girl and her new face lift tell me what you guys think. I ended up putting in HID's in the Angel eyes foglights. Much better than what it came with. the next step of course is the drop it and add some 19" staggered rims. Doing a search with the different combination of pads springs and shocks. Not looking for anything too low. Just low enough
Hi mate.

You are indeed "off to a good start"!!..

I've spent the last year or so doing various things to my car. I'm now starting to think about a bodykit - and funnily enough, you have exactly what I'm after (the RS front end and the AMG kit for the rest)!

My car is silver too, so your car certainly gives me an idea of what it would look like.

Good job!

:thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts