Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
'06 BMW 6.30 Coupe
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd taken the new photos today..It's comin'..

Attachments

·
Registered
SLK350
693 Posts
Nice. I have the same inside and outside colours, but without the body kit.
The kit seems to make the car sit lower, and side on its looks great. I hesitate because of the price and I think I would be scraping that front dam, otherwise, yeah, good call.

·
Registered
06 SLK 55 Firemist
1,580 Posts
Was it cheaper in Turkey to add the entire AMG kit piece meal rather than just ording it on the car? Or is it not available there?

·
Registered
'06 BMW 6.30 Coupe
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Julien - 3/30/2005 8:01 AM

Was it cheaper in Turkey to add the entire AMG kit piece meal rather than just ording it on the car? Or is it not available there?
It's available here when you order. I don't think there's too much price difference, but in normal AMG Sports Package, you know, rear bumpers are different and no amg exhaust kit exists. and no spoiler, amg tail lights..

·
Registered
'06 BMW 6.30 Coupe
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
KEKROPAS - 3/30/2005 10:12 AM

CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MUCH THE SL ANTENNA COST AND IF IT IS EASY TO INSTALL IT BY YOURSELF ?

I don't have an idea about the price, all these are ordered by my dealer and I got a total price. But I installed antenna by myself, it's so easy.

·
Registered
SLK 200 K
278 Posts
very nice wheels neighbour! could you please tell me more info on the size and price of these?? in euros preferably.

to KEKROPAS, welcome to the forum, what are your whereabouts?? i can tell that u r not from athens. what are your road conditions where u live?

·
Registered
'06 BMW 6.30 Coupe
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks everyone for their good comments..

neighbour, I really don't know the only price of wheels. I got everything for about 8,000-8,500 euro. It includes front,rear bumper, wheels, exhaust kit, taillights. Any local MB dealer can tell you the price of this wheels. Have a good luck.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have the same wheels on our car. I liked the look of the other with the fins and my wife liked these. She made the right call because these are so much easier to clean then the ones with the fins would be. I didn't think of that. My buddy has that type on his BMW and hates them because they are so hard to clean.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Did you notice and difference in the reception with the smaller antena. The stock one is not anything to right home about the way it is. If its the same I would get one too.

·
Registered
'06 BMW 6.30 Coupe
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
xJagman - 4/1/2005 8:17 AM

Did you notice and difference in the reception with the smaller antena. The stock one is not anything to right home about the way it is. If its the same I would get one too.
It's same with the original antenna of SLK. You can buy it comfortably.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts