Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have acquired a W204 C350 Sport and would like to know what fixes YOU would like us to do as we continue to work on it. Are there any projects that you wish you had a step by step instructions for? Even simple things like oil changes, light bulb changes, jacking up the car, etc. Let us know your suggestions below. :)

·
Registered
2008 C350
15 Posts
After looking at your tech articles site, lots of good info. And working under my C350 this weekend. I noticed a possible leak in one of my struts. I would be interested in seeing a tech article on replacing the struts/shock and springs on the front of the car. Thanks.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After looking at your tech articles site, lots of good info. And working under my C350 this weekend. I noticed a possible leak in one of my struts. I would be interested in seeing a tech article on replacing the struts/shock and springs on the front of the car. Thanks.
Got it down! Thanks. :)

·
Registered
2008 C350
15 Posts
Wow , you all have been busy, thanks for all the info!
I still didnt see the front/back Shock/Strut and spring replacement or is that in the works still?

I would like to see the transmission service and flush/filter/fluid procedure. Do you only use MB OE only fluid or others ok within 722.xx specs?

Also, replacing the roof rails covers /plastic cover.

Thanks , again for all the great articles!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow , you all have been busy, thanks for all the info!
I still didnt see the front/back Shock/Strut and spring replacement or is that in the works still?

I would like to see the transmission service and flush/filter/fluid procedure. Do you only use MB OE only fluid or others ok within 722.xx specs?

Also, replacing the roof rails covers /plastic cover.

Thanks , again for all the great articles!
Yes! We've been working away at it. The shock/strut is currently being worked on right now. We have the rear suspension apart right now. I just had someone recommend the transmission service to us and that has been added before we wrap things up. I'll be sure to let you know once those go live. Anytime! Glad we could help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts