Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
SLK350
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been an avid reader of the forum for the past few monthes but have just now registered. Ordered my slk350 last November 4 and was able to take delivery this past Tuesday. Unfortunately the snow and cold has kept the car in the garage. The car is Mars Red, Beige, Sport Sus, Automatic, Ent, Prem, Lighting, Heating Pkg and Run Flat options. Was able to obtain 12.25% off of MSRP due to a family member being an employee of Chrysler. (A revised employee purchase plan came out Jan 1 of this year.) Looking forward to some warmer weather. I'am located in Lansing, MI. USA. Where do you put the location info in your registering for the forum?

·
Registered
2007 ML320 CDI - Silver/Ash
355 Posts
Great to hear from you and welcome to the forum.

I went to MSU for Law School, so I know Lansing - it's a great area!!

If you want, you can update your profile on here to include your location, add your signature to your posts, add an avatar, etc.

To access this, go to the top of the page, and look for the "MyBenzWorld" button. It will take you to your profile and edit options.

Your car sounds great - hopefully the snow ends soon out there and you get in on the road. The weather has been pretty bad in the Philly area and I haven't driven my SLK for 2 weeks.

·
Registered
SLK350 AMG Sport
334 Posts
Welcome!
I too got the 12.25% (EPP) but they said I had to pay a $300 advert fee. Did you get hit with that?

Still a great deal thou.

·
Registered
350 SLK
1,528 Posts
SLKSTEVE - 3/11/2005 6:15 AM

I have been an avid reader of the forum for the past few monthes but have just now registered. Ordered my slk350 last November 4 and was able to take delivery this past Tuesday. Unfortunately the snow and cold has kept the car in the garage. The car is Mars Red, Beige, Sport Sus, Automatic, Ent, Prem, Lighting, Heating Pkg and Run Flat options. Was able to obtain 12.25% off of MSRP due to a family member being an employee of Chrysler. (A revised employee purchase plan came out Jan 1 of this year.) Looking forward to some warmer weather. I'am located in Lansing, MI. USA. Where do you put the location info in your registering for the forum?
Welcome! Wow, that is a great discount! Don't worry about not driving in the snow and cold....we Californians are doing enough top down driving for everyone[8D][8D][8D]

·
Registered
2005 SLK 350
41 Posts
Welcome SLKSTEVE. You're gonna love your car. Great sounding color combo. I too grew up in the Michigan. All I can say is GO BLUE
[:D][:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
350 SLK
1,528 Posts
lion126 - 3/11/2005 10:59 AM

Welcome SLKSTEVE. You're gonna love your car. Great sounding color combo. I too grew up in the Michigan. All I can say is GO BLUE
[:D][:D][:D][:D]
Oh, Blue, as in Carolina Blue, of course. Go Tarheels!

·
Registered
2005 SLK350 2011 GLK3504X 2006 ML350(selling when GLK arrives)
1,940 Posts
Come on both you SoCals...you should know better...go Trojans...(USC Alumni)...[:D][8D][:D][8D][:D]

·
Registered
SLK350
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am a Michigan State Alum so it is green and white all the way. (except when it came to the car of course)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts