Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,

just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. the girl just picked up an '03 C230K C-Coupe a month or so ago.

seeing as she's not the type to browse forums, i figured i'd sign up myself so that i'll be prepared when she comes asking questions. [:)]

·
Registered
2002 E320W4
242 Posts
alright another integra owner with a c-class coupe. i'm looking to be getting a coupe so...

alright another integra owner with a c-class coupe. i'm looking to be getting a coupe soon to sit alond the E.
this is a very informative forum, are you a member of honda-tech also?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as a matter of fact, i am. i'm also a moderator of the integra forum over at www.honda-...

as a matter of fact, i am. i'm also a moderator of the integra forum over at www.honda-acura.net. [;)]

·
Registered
2002 E320W4
242 Posts
very cool. i've never checked out that forum. how are you enjoying the coupe so far? i h...

very cool. i've never checked out that forum. how are you enjoying the coupe so far? i had orginally planned on getting an RSX-S, but decided i don't want fwd anymore and we've always been happy with MB products. so, i'm looking at getting a C-coupe and stripping down the integra and adding forced induction for the canyon runs. what boxes did you option off on the C?

oh, and i just signed up for h-a

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so far i'm enjoying the c-coupe a lot! it has the C2 and C7 package, and premium sound sy...

so far i'm enjoying the c-coupe a lot! it has the C2 and C7 package, and premium sound system.

the only qualms i have with it so far are that i wish there was a little more feel to the clutch, and that the 4-5 shift be a bit shorter. 5 and 6 are kind of out there. otherwise, great car. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts