Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm new to the forum and a new Mercedes owner. Let me start off by saying that I have all ways hated Mercedes and thought it was over rated and you were paying for name. I have owned and driven quite a few cars, from Sentras and Civics to Skylines and Evos. Right now I own a 2005 BMW 530i and 2005 Mercedes C230. All I can Say is WOWWWWW!!!! I love this car. I'm getting rid of the 530i due to parking space, and keeping the Benz, cause quite honestly, this is the best car I have ever driven. Not the fastest, but the best handling. This is a very fun and sweet ride to drive and you have so much control. Alot of my friends say get rid of the Benz, as it is 'entry level', but I say forget that. Maybe an upgrade in the future, to a C55, but that's about it. I love this car...
Anyway on to the problems I have with it. The center console doesn't open, but from my searches i see that this is a very popular problem. Problem 2, my CD player used to work fine, but all of a sudden it just say WRONG CD O. And finally, it takes a while to change gears at times, in auto and even when I shift it manually. I havn't changed my transmission fluid since I got it, so I figure that may be the reason. Anyway, I would appreciate any help you'll may have and once again hats off to all you Mercedes' owners out there, I know now what I've been missing and you'll have been enjoying.........

·
Registered
2003 C230k, 2002 SL500 silver arrow
4 Posts
nice to see an impresed new owner, welcome to our world!... for the problems you are having if u recently got the car i would suggest taking to a dealership... a good one, and perform the major service maybe an A or B service depending on what the service interval is it might cost you a buck though maybe 5-650 depending on where you go doing this you get a freshh start.... sort of and buy extended warranty i think its well worth it. Good luck with your car and again welcome!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts