Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a certified Pre-Owned 2010 C300 Sports Sedan. The car includes the multimedia package but not a navigation system. The sales representative said this most had been specifically requested by the original owner to not include a navigation system. Is this possible? Or more likely that the dealership removed the navigation system when they took possession of the car again? LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK. Thanks!

·
Registered
222.132 & 221.122 & 213.050 & 906.633
10,426 Posts
I just purchased a certified Pre-Owned 2010 C300 Sports Sedan. The car includes the multimedia package but not a navigation system. The sales representative said this most had been specifically requested by the original owner to not include a navigation system. Is this possible? Or more likely that the dealership removed the navigation system when they took possession of the car again? LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK. Thanks!
"The navigation system" is integrated to the head unit on a W204. The dealer could not have taken it out, they would have had to swap units.

If you would be willing to post your VIN (or PM it), we can check if it had navigation from the factory.

It should be possible to disable navigation with diagnosis tools, I'm not sure about a NA car.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
15 Posts
You may be in the same boat that I am. Does your voice command button work? If not, then you have the comand option without navi. Option 528 vs 320.

You could also go into the engineering menu and see if a hard drive is installed. You can find the code to get in the menu by searching the forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts