Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,<br> <br> I am a new member to your forum. Can you please tell me where the S55 AMG forum is? I tried looking for it under AMG forums but it does not list the S55.<br> I am currently a BMW E39 M5 owner and have just seen the new 7 series. If the new 5 series design resembles anything that the 7 looks like, I will definitely not be owning it. The thing that attracts me to the M5 is the amount of driver involvement it takes to drive the car, working through the 6-speed gearbox etc. :)<br> So it is rumored that the next M5 will have a V10 engine with 500+HP - and even though it would be fun driving a manual car with that much power, does it really matter if it looks ugly from the outside. At this stage, I am doing my research trying to find the most exciting 4 door Benz :)<br> I do not like the styling of the E and C Class, but I like the S Class styling!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
S-Class is a great ride ... but don't buy anything yet:

The new E-Class is on its way, scheduled to arrive later this year. <br> <br> New exterior and interior ... with the 450+ AMG version due in early '03.<br> <br> The S-Class Forum here also covers the S-AMG ... so go check it out.<br> <br> Good luck in your search.<br> <br> Drew E55.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts