Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Kompressor C230
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am purchasing a C230 next week, it's a 2003 with 53k miles on it. Never had mechanical issues, it's in pristine condition, all records, garage kept. It's basically a new car with some mileage on it! Im very excited, Im very lucky to have come across a great deal on a great car! I never thought I would ever own a Mercedes Benz, especially as a single parent, but my daughter loves the car, and I love it (especially since it's a sports car! No mommy mobile for me :) )! Im very excited! Ive heard some pros and cons about the C230, how expensive they are to fix (isn't any car expensive to fix?); that they break down a lot; however Ive also heard that there are great safety features on the car and they last forever if you take good care of the car. Im used to taking care of vehicles (my current Alero has 164k miles on it and absolutely no major expenses or fixes). My co workers who are Benz owners tell me I am very lucky to have found this car and I will not be disappointed.

I am looking forward to reading and sharing information on this online community! :newbie:

·
Registered
1983 300D Turbo Diesel
1,799 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld Rachel!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts