Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1996 dark blue SL500
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Aurora. My family absolutely loves Mercedes (Mercedesi?) and we've owned a total of 4 so far. We've had about 16 or 17 cars over my lifetime and have now achieved our goal of having one Mercedes per family member who can drive, a total of three.

My mother drives a 300TE station wagon sedan. It's a 1992, making it our oldest car, and gold. Its the car I learned to drive on.
My dad has a 1994 convertible, an E320. Its also gold and was supposed to be my car, but then we found my dream car;
1996 SL500. Dark blue/green, perfect. A few minor flaws, such as we can't figure out what's wrong with the roof! We think the car's computer found some bug and shut down, much like a paper jam in a printer. We just need to find the jam...

Also, the SRS light is on and wont turn off. This is probably just a contact that's not working.

My dad and I recently compiled a tutorial on how to fix soft top hydraulic seals. Check it out here: http://www.benzworld.org/forums/r12...ylinder-rebuilding-tutorial.html#post3399531
~Aurora

·
Registered
1983 300D Turbo Diesel
1,799 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.