Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
ML 320
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd throw up an introductory post before I start responding to anyone elses's.

My name is Pete, I'm 24 and live in Phoenix, Arizona. I am going to be buying my father's 00 ML320 from him in a month or so since he has gotten bored with the truck and bought an 06 C6 Corvette (Our first american car...ever)

Anywho when I was still in the Army I was stationed at Ft. Huachuca and beat the pants off that thing down there as well as up in Sedona in the mud. And I plan on continueing to love this thing offroad once It's mine mine mine. I also have an 01 VW Jetta 1.8T Wolfsburg that is a work in progress but the wife has pretty much taken over the car. Next to that is an 03 Sv 650 nekkid that hopefully by this time next year will be a full time trackduty bike parked next to somthing else. I am a full time student and married (With no children!!!! Yea I really love my wife I didn't have to marry her!!)

I guess that is me in a nutshell.

that muddy one ended up bogging out the alternator ended up having to buy a new one. THen went out and did it again and found that all I had to do was goto a hi-pressure wash and spray it out instead of listening to mercedes techs. Yea He made me pay the $600 or so for the part:)

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld Pete!

Nice ML, and nice off road pics! :)

Ouch about the alternator, sometimes it's best not to listen to the techs. :D Too bad you didn't find out about this place earlier.

·
Registered
1999 ML320
23 Posts
ohhh another off-roader!!!! sweet photo man.

welcome

·
Registered
1999 ML320
23 Posts
Haha, i did that in a ditch at some school near me....

BUT i see he has his drink in the door, which i have to say is the only where to put it. those drink holders are bad for bottles and stuff. The door is where i put mine now. haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts