Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
w126 300 se, w109 300 sel
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i've just joined this very helpful forum . I live in wales uk and currently own two mercedes the first one is my daily driver the second my ongoing project.My daily driver is a 1987 w126 300se with 185000 miles on the clock and ke jetronic issues .The second car is a 1969 w109 300sel with terminal air suspension woes . The w109 is under conversion to w108 steel spring setup . My love affair with old mercedes started many years ago when i purchased a 190e for £90 and drove it to scotland , wow i loved that car .Since the 190 ive had several w124s and w123s all great cars .I found the w109 purely by chance on a local farm where she had stood for 10 years ,the w126 i purchased off ebay for £500 so you can guess i spend a lot of my spare time with spanners in hand !

regards Ralph

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld Ralph. Please complete your profile as this will help members give you the most accurate answer to your questions. Location is also important when we need to help you find parts etc. This forum is for introductions only and all questions should be posted on the appropriate sub forum for your car.

At the bottom of the page you will find forum jump, click on this and view all the available sub forums.

For FAQ see the Benzworld help section here:
BenzWorld Help - Benzworld.org - Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

Regards

1 - 3 of 3 Posts