1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
01 Dinan 330i
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

newbie saying hi!!

I recently ran into a pristine 99 CLK430 with 37k miles for $32,000.

It's too good of a deal that I cancelled my order for a G35Coupe. He he..i've always wanted a CLK430 but could never afford it. Believe me, it took me 3-4 relentless months to choose between a G35C, the upcoming RX8 and WRX STI and today, I see this used CLK for sale and in matter of seconds, I'm 99% sure I want this car. Black on black..beautiful!!

I haven't done my research but I guess I need to know what I need to look for in the 99 models. Were there any major problems/recalls that I need to be aware of? Are there pesky problems with this model year, and how reliable can I expect this car to be? Any sort of general info would be great!!

BTW, I do have the mod bug do..so you better believe I'm going with some 18 or 19s on this baby, and a few aero enhancments.

Thnx!!

·
Registered
'02 Mercedes-Benz CLK 430
1 Posts
Buy a 2000+ CLK 430

Don't waster your money on a G35--Nissan's wannabe version of a BMW!

Everything is second to Mercedes. Try and get a 2000+ so you can get the cool features, etc. Plus there are more Tuning options on a CLK !!

Subaru- Sux- don't buy into theri BS I'd rather get an AUDI

RX8- Mazda- another loser Japanese car company trying to jump on the luxury sports car trend after selling out in 96 and dumping th RX-7

Go with the original and go with the Best. No one Ever regrets getting a Benz, especially something a nice and origincal as a CLK 430. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts