Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
C-240
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am a proud new/used owner of a 2003 C-240 that I purchased over the weekend. Love the car and hope it will last a long time. If anyone out there has any good information to pass along, feel free to do so. I do have a few questions as a new MB owner:

1. Do I have to use premium fuel as indicated on the gas cap?
2. Should I use synthetic oil?
3. Now that I purchased the car, what are the bad things I can expect to
encounter in the future? Just want to know what to expect (should have
asked before purchasing the car I know).

Thanks for everything to come!! I am sure I will be checking this forum often for tips and advice. It seems to be a good way to get information and hopefully fix the Benz myself or find out whats wrong with it before I take it to the mechanic.

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Hello all,

I am a proud new/used owner of a 2003 C-240 that I purchased over the weekend. Love the car and hope it will last a long time. If anyone out there has any good information to pass along, feel free to do so. I do have a few questions as a new MB owner:

1. Do I have to use premium fuel as indicated on the gas cap?
2. Should I use synthetic oil?
3. Now that I purchased the car, what are the bad things I can expect to
encounter in the future? Just want to know what to expect (should have
asked before purchasing the car I know).

Thanks for everything to come!! I am sure I will be checking this forum often for tips and advice. It seems to be a good way to get information and hopefully fix the Benz myself or find out whats wrong with it before I take it to the mechanic.
Welcome to Benzworld and
1, Yes
2. Mobil 1 0W - 40
3. If you do not know the service history then change the transmission fluid and filter soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts