Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes S124 C123
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Finally registered myself to this great forum after quite some time.

Currently drive the classics (but not too old yet) S124 300TE, a C123 280CE and races a W123 280E in a club-sanctioned race event. The first two cars are actually quite rare in Indonesia, thus are proud to be able to have them down here (they only officially sell the saloon and coupe version of the 124 and the saloon version of the 123) despite a little 'challenge' in finding non-mechanical spareparts for them (hello eBay..)

Looking forward to knowing these cars better and the interesting people (owner) within this forum.

Cheers,
Joseph

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld

·
Registered
Mercedes S124 C123
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome Eric, apologies for the delay been busy and have not had the time for these hobbies of mine - been sitting idly as work took me elsewhere

·
Registered
W124 E300 12v 1992 and a 2009 Crown Victoria
1,044 Posts
Hello Joseph and welcome to Benzworld.

I'm a x124 fan although I hate wagons. I consider it the last real E-class Mercedes (a matter of opinion).

There cars are becoming hard to find here in Saudi Arabia, and if found in good condition, the price is high. Spare parts are available and cheap, however.

·
Registered
Mercedes S124 C123
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you for the welcome, the w124 community is alive and kicking down in Indonesia as a lot of people like this - though officially only available in the sedan and the coupe version.

will try to post my ride shortly and looking forward to learning and sharing more about our beloved benzes with all of you.

cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts