Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone
I just apply for a membership here although I made some visit for quite sometimes earlier.
The reason I join the club is about the increasing of defect I face in late model MB.
My first MB is brand new 230E W 123, which I love on its reliability and durability. It's a trouble free car.
The second one that I still keep is E280, W124, of which require much more maintenance i.e. common wiring problem, over heat, idle speed control problem. It's only 100,000 km. on the clock now since, most of the time, it was with the dealership fixing something.
In 2006, I bought a new E220 CDi. I faced air-con failure when the car ran only 13,000 km. in 2008. Dealership replaced me the whole new air-con.
In 2007, I bought an AMG spec CLS350. I experienced stability control + ABS failure (it's in one system). After that the car can not make reverse when I push gear lever to R although the rev gone up!! I had to sell this car when it was only 3,000 km. I lost 2.8 million baht (75,675 US$) in a year (brand new price of 9 million THB - selling price 6.2 million THB).
Last week, I made booking for new C200 Kompressor Avantgarde and ML280CDi.
This is my last attempt.
Let's see what I can do

·
Registered
1983 300D Turbo Diesel
1,799 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts