Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded my 2001 E55 (and soon my 1970 280SL) for a 2003 CLK Cab. I know, many people would wonder why get rid of an E55 for such a slow car. Truth is, just didnt need all that power, 4 doors, or 15 mpg ;-)

Here is a pic for your enjoyment!

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It sure is an '03 ... it has the sport package...

It sure is an '03 ... it has the sport package

·
Registered
02 CLK 430, 03 E500
30 Posts
I think some cheap dealer change the old amg wheel for him and sell the wheel on 320 and g...

I think some cheap dealer change the old amg wheel for him and sell the wheel on 320 and get more $$

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you guys saying this is not the correct wheels for the sport package for a 2003? Do ...

Are you guys saying this is not the correct wheels for the sport package for a 2003? Do you have a picture of the correct wheels?

I just checked the MB website and these are the correct wheels for the sport package on the 2003 cab. Are you thinking of the new body style sport package? The cab body style wont change till next year.

Eric

·
Registered
33 Posts
Very nice!

Is that pewter or brilliant silver(not able to tell with the lighting)? You have the correct wheels for a 2003 CLK 320 with sports package (standard AMG wheel). The 2003 CLK 430 comes standard with the thin spoke AMG wheels and is a way to distinguish the two. Enjoy your ride.
[8D][8D][8D]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts