Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My name is Edgar Calderon Pinzon

I have owned my 1995 Mercedes-Benz E320 for 4 years. Purchased from the original owner in Denver, Colorado on December, 2006 with 18,200 miles, showroom condition! The exterior color is polar white, parchment leather, options included value-added package E1 (ASR-accelaration slip control, headlamp wiper/washer, electric heated front seats and value-added package E2 (front seat elec w/memory, adjustable steering column and high performance sound system. The suggested retail price for this car in 1995 was $47,890 and I couldn’t afford it. I learned to be patient and waited on God’s timing, years later bought the car. This car has never disappointed me at all, great looking and great performing. My most unforgettable experience was driving the Mercedes-Benz 1,100 miles from Denver to Los Angeles in two days. I thank God for the purchased. I enjoy driving the Mercedes especially to real estate listing appointments in Southern California. This car certainly stands out from the crowd. December 21, 2010 odometer reading 44,726.

In a personal touch, let us say, this Mercedes-Benz is a new friend, my old faithful friend is a 1981 BMW 528I, odometer reading 240,247, when we met in 1985 for the very first time at Newport Beach, CA. I was 27 years old single man and I knew our friendship was going to be for a long run. I have the same old feeling with the Mercedes-Benz too. One day my two friends will be left behind when God calls me, in which I shall depart this world joyfully and go meet my Maker and my King and reunite with my loved ones!

The BMW and Mercedes-Benz are in mint condition, pampered, garaged and I have performed all mechanical maintenance, and solely helped with the exterior/interior clean-up, washing and polishing!

My personal website www.edgarcalderon.com

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld Edgar.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts