Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Hope you're all well.

I've just joined the forums here and thought I'd say hello and introduce myself.

The name's Beats. I've worked with computers & networks since I was a kid, I make music and I bought my first Mercedes earlier this year.

I run a C180 1999 W202 (Pics attached). Bought it rather cheap on the advice of a friend. I absolutely love it and can't see myself driving anything other than a Mercedes now. Previously I've had VW's, a Nissan, a Peugeot and a Vauxhall.

I like to think I'm pretty hands on when it comes to my cars. I like to take on as much Car DIY as I can manage, but recently being out of practice I wouldn't say I'm as confident as I once was.

I hope to learn lots from all the experienced enthusiasts here, and although I can't help all that much mechanically, I'm more than willing to assist with any IT, Tech or Pro-Audio/Music challenges any of you are facing.

Well anyway, I'm here! Feel free to say hi!

Thanks all!
:)
Beats

Attachments

·
Outstanding Contributor Always Remembered RI
52,804 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld. Please complete your profile as this will help members give you the most accurate answer to your questions. Location is also important when we need to help you find parts etc. This forum is for introductions only and all questions should be posted on the appropriate sub forum for your car.

To edit your profile simply click on quick links “edit profile” (quick links is top Right of the page)

At the bottom of the page you will find forum jump, click on this and view all the available sub forums and there you will find the technical forum for your car.

For FAQ see Benzworld help here:

Benzworld.org - Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum - FAQ: General Forum Usage

Benzworld help is for general enquires and all technical questions should be posted on the specific forum for your car. If you are not sure which forum it should be on then please ask me and I will give you a link.

Regards

1 - 2 of 2 Posts