Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Mercedes 600 SEL
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new in this awesome forum. Before I registered myself, I got a lot of help from you guys, really aprecciate that.
I just bought a 1993 600 SEL that was in storage for a long time, and I will like to get it like new with your help, and have a good time with what i like, w140s.
Can you guys help me decoding my vin? Thanks a lot.
WDB1400571A108091. In case you want to see it, this is the link:
IMG-20120825-00040 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

·
Registered
1992 600SEL and 1990 ford taurus GL
270 Posts
there's a free vin decode some where on here. try and find that thread.

beautiful car! i really like the color :thumbsup: does it really only have 34k kilometers on it??? that's insanely low! :bowdown:

yours is a euro model right? btw i noticed that yours doesn't have heated seats or the little antenna on the back??? i thought that was standard on the 600s. and what does the little switch on the gear selector indicator do? just switch between spring and winter modes??

·
Registered
CL500 W140 '97 Coupe
62 Posts
Welcome on board bud, nice W140 :thumbsup:...where are you located?

·
Registered
1993 Mercedes 600 SEL
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Answer

There is really 34k km on it. Today I installed a set of brabus set, just trying to ecide between Brabus 19" or MAE 16". The switch in the gear selector is for choosing: Sport shifting or Economy shifting. I is not unbagded, and it has the rear parking antenna in the tail. Will post pics of the new wheels soon. Thanks a lot for comments guys.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1993 Mercedes 600 SEL
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guys, when you reply to me, can you say my nick name or my name, I am Helmut, its just because I am new at this, and I dont know how to difference when are you talking with me or to somebody else, Thanks a lot!:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts