Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the car about a year ago so i thought it would be nice to step it up a bit by putting on 20's and no they dont rub lol. Hope you guys like it, any feedback is appriciated.

POST PICS OF YOUR CLKS WITH 20'S!!!

·
Registered
04' CLK 320 , 01' GS 300 Plat. & 05-CLK500
198 Posts
I bought the car about a year ago so i thought it would be nice to step it up a bit by putting on 20's and no they dont rub lol. Hope you guys like it, any feedback is appriciated.
it will looks better if you replace with one of those FLAT HOOD BADGE?? Did you drop your car??

·
Registered
1 Posts
What is your offsets of your wheels and your tire sizes front and rear. You should be able to lower it down but you have to have the right sizes up there ask clk man he's a pro at all that sizes for tires and offsets. Your front rim looks like its sticking out a little far but if you lower it might camber in enough. looking good now get the bug and mod that thing

·
Registered
Maserati Quattroporte, CL600, S500, BMW 330cic, E65 BMW 750LI. Dodge Ram
783 Posts
dude i love the car

i hade the 20s on the coupe an i took them off... what size are your tires, man they didnt rub for me either... but i had to many tire problems.....

I LOVE YOUR COUPE THOUGH peace:thumbsup:

·
Registered
R230 SL350 Presnt, Past - W208 CLK230K 2000, W203 C Class, W202 C Class, W210 E Class, W201 190E
1,465 Posts
Car looks clean and sharp.! For me though I would either colour code the skirts and bumpers, or add the real facelift body kit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts