Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2007 VW GTI
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah so I just got new headlamp wiperblades but cannot figure out how to "disconnect" the old ones and I really don't want to break the $50 wiper arm. Any help?

·
Registered
55 Posts
hi

you have to hook it out in the middle
there is a hole in the middle
its hard to tell du the computer.

good luck.

grtz.wallietax

·
Registered
2006 S500 AMG Wifes Rig Hillbilly Girl 02 ML320
2,332 Posts
When I got my E420 the blades were shot and I did not want to ponyup the bucks for orig blades![:(!]Went to my local auto parts store bought a wiper refill long enough to make 2 blades ! I cut it in half slipped the old blade out of the arm and put in a new one![;)] $3 [:D]

Smokie

·
Registered
SL320, 300e, 450SL
1,044 Posts
Come on Smokie, give that baby what she really wants...overpriced oem stuff[:D]. Those blades arent very expensive. I just took mine out to install my bosch euros. i think their worthless.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
My problem was unless I drove 70 miles to the stealer none of the parts places here stocked the LITTLE buggers!![:(!][:(!] So when all else fails ya do the best ya can!! Of course keepin a couple more bucks in my pocket ain't bad either ! Might just maybe get me another gallon of gas!!! [:D][:D][:D][:D]

Smokie

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Now Kestas! You can't be that tight!!![:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Smokie

·
Registered
SL320, 300e, 450SL
1,044 Posts
Shame Kestas,shame![:(]. I see youve even got the cabrio which perhaps makes you tight not to put a new blade on that puppy[:I]Like i said, i took mine off as i dont like the looks or find them any bit functional.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts