Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
IR MODERATOR
9,228 Posts
what kind of fogs are they? im interested, i wanted to do bumper fogs for a while i wanted to mod 210 projectors into the car

·
Registered
107 Posts
Those look good. Yeah, let's see some pictures of the mounts. I know that last night, I used the fogs on my new Euro headlights I got from Katmac. Man, they really worked good. It was rainy and foggy and I was impressed.

·
IR MODERATOR
9,228 Posts
you need some yellow bulbs.i had yellow fog bulbs in my euros, they look so mean..

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are just regular $20 ones from walmart. Ill take some of the mounts today, i ended up mounting the brackets to the metal of teh bumber under the headlights, then poked through the bottom plastic to have them stick out, turned out nice, but the cuts aren' tto clean, the pictures will show, but you can only really see form a close up. I wish i had taken more time ot make it work better.

·
IR MODERATOR
9,228 Posts
nice i was gonna do something similar and poke them through the lower grilles

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
heres the front view, a picture of how much snow we have in maine, After it raining for 2 days, we had about 10 more inches than this, and then 2 close ups, Not the best work.

·
IR MODERATOR
9,228 Posts
not too bad i woulda put it into the grille portion

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i was thinking of that, but i couldnt really find anywhere to connect them, it turned out perfect for attaching and drilling into the frame right there, even tho i broke 2 drill heads and acouple bits and screws, but the job came out well. The work great at night. Adds some attitude.

·
IR MODERATOR
9,228 Posts
the car needs some euros....

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah i know. I had a bunch of plans for it, but im not sure how much longer it will last, so im not putting to much into it. I wanted euro's and a new paint job.

·
5,048 Posts
yeah i was thinking of that, but i couldnt really find anywhere to connect them, it turned out perfect for attaching and drilling into the frame right there, even tho i broke 2 drill heads and acouple bits and screws, but the job came out well. The work great at night. Adds some attitude.

DUDE! I love the colour of your car... don't change it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts