Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got one ? and if so is it any good ? Heard there are traction problems with it burning much rubber whilst starting from rest,also reports that its very 'sterile' with its electronic steering and brakes ?
I am seriously considering getting one and just need some feedback.

cheers.[:)]

·
Registered
2003 E500 Sport
20 Posts
anyone got one ? and if so is it any good ? Heard there are traction problems with it burning much rubber whilst starting from rest,also reports that its very 'sterile' with its electronic steering and brakes ?

Unbelievable car ! Picking up my 03 E55 on Saturday ! Cannot wait, heard the handling is excellent and probably the most advance ride yet for MB. Will post some pics over the weekend. Silver w/ash..loaded :)

Regards,
Steve

·
Registered
06 CLS55AMG , 04 S4
64 Posts

Just picked up my 03 E55 today ! No problems with handling, this is a rocket my friend. Traded my 03 e500 best thing I ever did, the car is flawless and very, very quick...Only has 40 miles on the clock so I have,nt felt the G forces yet :)...Good luck, my advice, get one !

Regards,
Steve

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice, i hope you enjoy it.I eventually tried one ,but i wouldn't have changed my m5 for on...

Nice, i hope you enjoy it.I eventually tried one ,but i wouldn't have changed my m5 for one,just not my cup of tea...very fast though.Enjoy it.

·
Registered
CLK55
10 Posts
E55

Hi,

I am considering getting a Kleemann supercharger for my CLK55, but I am concerned about price and warranty.

I am leaning towards a new E55.

How much did the car sell for. I have been told over sticker here on Long Island.

What kind of 1/4 mile times are you expecting?

·
Registered
99 E55 Wagon
20 Posts
Re: E55

Hi,

I am considering getting a Kleemann supercharger for my CLK55, but I am concerned about price and warranty.

How much did the car sell for. I have been told over sticker here on Long Island.

Car and Driver May issue, test of the new E55: 1/4 mile: 12.4 @ 116 mph. 0-60 in 4.2 seconds

·
Registered
06 CLS55AMG , 04 S4
64 Posts
Re: E55

Hi,

The car is fantastic, price is at list depending on options, did not pay over list. Very fast and excellent handling. Certainly a wolf in sheep's clothing as Road and track claimed. Its fun, good luck !

·
Registered
06 CLS55AMG , 04 S4
64 Posts
Re: Is the ride too stiff for the family?...

Is the ride too stiff for the family?
Ride is excellent, actually has three selections for comfort. Amazing automobile, get one quick :)

·
Registered
2008 E350 AMG Sport Package, P2
505 Posts
Just picked up my 03 E55 today ! No problems with handling, this is a rocket my friend. Traded my 03 e500 best thing I ever did, the car is flawless and very, very quick...Only has 40 miles on the clock so I have,nt felt the G forces yet :)...Good luck, my advice, get one !

Hey there Steve,

If you don't mind, how much is your monthly payments on this car. I can't decide if I should go for the E500 or E55[?]. I can only go up to $800 on monthly payments.

·
Registered
06 CLS55AMG , 04 S4
64 Posts

Hey there Steve,

If you don't mind, how much is your monthly payments on this car. I can't decide if I should go for the E500 or E55[?]. I can only go up to $800 on monthly payments.
No payments on the car. However, I understand from the website that depending on options can range from $1000-$1400. per month. You can build the car at MBUSA.com and check. Good luck !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts