Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, forgive me, I am new to the MB scene.

I get my license in June, and i want a Mercedes-Benz more than anything, but my budget is around 10k. I found this car, Cars for Sale: 2002 Mercedes-Benz CL500 in GLENDALE, CA 91204: Coupe Details - 289519956 - AutoTrader.com and i totally love it, it is a great price, good mileage, but I have some questions, that way I know exactly what I'm talking about when I present it to my mom, hopefully you guys can help me with them.

1.I know it is a salvage title, according to the seller, due to damage in the front drivers door that was replaced. Will that make my insurance any higher than it would have been already, if we get it looked at by a mechanic, and deemed safe?

2.From what I've read, this car tends to have some problems. How do I go about getting a warranty to cover them, and about what would the cost be?

3. I know it can depend on the car, so, is 82,000 an acceptable mileage for a mercedes? ill probably it use for 5 years or so, and maybe pass onto my brother after that?

4.Anything else I should know cost wise, or anything else, that you can inform me about, so there aren't any surprises?

Thank you to anyone that can help :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
*Correction*

It says the reason for the salvage is some slight front end damage, i was confusing it with another car I had looked at.

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld

1 - 3 of 3 Posts