Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you is interested in placing an order<br>for the new C240 or C320 email me and you will get<br>a discount of $500 off MSRP plus some free gifts<br>(i.e. car vocer, child booster seat, coffee mug,<br>wheel locks, hats and T-shirts). Plus an interest<br>rate @ 7.75% pending good credit history.<p>MB is now running an interest rate of 9.75% for<br>financing. Besides, most dealers are gonna charge<br>over MSRP for those with no PO# because the demand<br>is higher than the supply for the first three<br>months.<p>I spoke with some of my contact people and the<br>above mentioned terms are on the table.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey Johnny2000, how about some more info...

Who do you work for?<p>BTW, M-B dealers can't charge more than MSRP for new cars.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Hey Johnny2000, how about some more info...

: Who do you work for?<p>BTW, M-B dealers can't charge more than MSRP for new cars.<p><p>-----> I work for Oracle Financing company in the southern california area. I am a car enthusiat and I happen to be looking for bargains all my life. I like all of you work hard for my dollar. I found a dealer in the southern california area who is willing to offer discounts on C240s and c320s. i am sharing that info with MB buyers out there. Check out Edmunds town hall forum for the new c part 4 for more details and a great discussion. cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts