Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
1981 380SL 151K: 2005 S500 116K
39,298 Posts
Are you asking me to bring the puking puppet back?

·
Registered
1985 380SL, 1998 230SLK
1,548 Posts
Is that a fire extinguisher or a light saber mounted on the center console?

After seeing the picture I'd like to know if you have someone you could, you know, talk with? Some nice professional that you could maybe see for an hour each week? Or, if you do go through with it, maybe you could see them three or four hours a week?

·
Premium Member
2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid, 1993 BMW 325i convertible
6,077 Posts
Tired of that old Teutonic SL colour scheme? Instead of trying to colour match, thinking of a total change along these lines - What do you think?
Wow. I just had a flashback to HR Pufenstuf. Groovy.

·
Premium Member
'72 350SL, '85 300D, '98 E320, '19 Subaru Outback (sold '14 GLK250)
12,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow. I just had a flashback to HR Pufenstuf. Groovy.
I had to Google that to find out what it was. My kids were back in Sesame St, Mr. Dressup days and their kids seem to watch Barney & a few others I don't recall.

The site that that picture comes from is Erxpressionz - I guess either euro tastes have changed or perhaps that is just a little eutotrash.

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
I had to Google that to find out what it was. My kids were back in Sesame St, Mr. Dressup days and their kids seem to watch Barney & a few others I don't recall.
This is way pre-Barney - and based on your kids watching Barney, I'd guess it's pre-you. HR Pufnstuf was a Saturday morning cartoon way back in olden days. The writers were big believers in herbal supplements - the controlled kind.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Years ago McDonalds researched and found that red and yellow was a color combo that made people hungry.
Now I need a Big Mac.

·
Registered
1985 380SL, 1998 230SLK
1,548 Posts
H.R. Puffenstuff was one of the many Sid & Marty Kroft shows where most of the cast was always in brightly colored costumes -- the kind where you never saw the actors' faces and they looked like outlandish and somewhat humorous creatures.

Puffenstuff made a guest appearance on the George Lopez show once on the birtyday episode Nick-at-Nite reruns fairly often.

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
1981 380SL 151K: 2005 S500 116K
39,298 Posts
Ponch (or was it Jon) pulled him over in full costume on an episode of "CHiPs".

·
Registered
1978 280slc
3,203 Posts
hideous!

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Only were it to supplant that sig pic.....
I like that sig pic. Dogma is one of my (many) favorite movies. And George Carlin as a bishop? Priceless.

·
Premium Member
22,841 Posts
I tried so hard to like that movie, but it just refused to work for me. That said, Carlin as ANY figure of authority, particularly religious, is hysterically ironical.

·
Registered
1978 280slc
3,203 Posts
What you folks talkin about, that ugly interior or what? I'm not old enough to know about all those cheesy shows you folks watch/ed and I don't even have a television it died a couple months ago and hasn't been replaced. The media presents a bunch of garbage anyways, I'd rather stick to a strict diet of 2 newspapers a day and a car mag to keep from boredom.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts