Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just orderd a new C32 from my dealer! I was debating on the M3 and the C32. I read the message forum on M3's and it doesnt look good. Does anyone have miles on there car and want to give me some advice. Is it a car that I can drive like a sports car or is it more of a relax luxury car. PLEASE HELP ME!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
COLOUR???????????

I had one more question? I ordered the silver C32 with the Blk/blue inserts. Does anyone have this option and do you like it? I have seen it on the C36 and 43 and like it alot, but how does it look on the 32. I was also reading that someone said that dew to the economy that they are neg. on the prices is this true, my dealer said MSRP or nothing!<br> <br> THANK YOU

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Order what you like best; its your car and you are paying for it.

As far as the exterior color, you can never go wrong with Brilliant Silver. Majority of MBs (over 70% of them, if my memory serves me right) are painted in B. Silver according to our guide when I visited the factory in Sindelfingen last year.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Silver is common but there's a reason for that.. On pricing..

If it's off the dealer lot then you can get it for less than MSRP from some folks. If it's a new order than yes no lower than MSRP.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not very sporty!

I just test drove one this weekend. Motor and tranny are good and very sporty,, but also usable for relaxed driving. Suspension is just a tad stiffer then the regular C's but too soft and mushy for sporty driving, but excellent for everyday kind of stuff. <br> <br> If you want a car that goes like a bat out of hell but your not really into cornering at maximum G then it's great.<br> <br> BTW: AMG told me that a new sportier stiffer suspension is in the works and should available early next year.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea i have one it has 3000 miles the supercharder in my c32 becomes really loud after you break in the engine. Maybe i did it too fast i dont know? <br> If anyone else had the same thing foing on e-mail me so that i know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts