Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

New C300 vs. Our Cars

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  MB-SV 
#1 ·
So I finally took my car to the dealer for the HC recall... They gave me a 2008 C300 to drive around. Let me tell you, the car is nothing compared to our cars. Altough the exterior is pretty nice, but if it wasint for the big MB star in the front, I looks like a new accord, or toyota, Im not a big fan of the new light design.

The interior... man, what a waste, even my girlfriend said it looked like a ford or hunday. The sears were pleadder, no wood, there was too much plastic everywhere, No heated seats, the rear-view-mirror was not reajustable to the light, our cars have the velvet fabric on the ceiling, this car had plain cloth. Even the stereo was cheap looking. This car didnt even have a rain sensor. But for some reason, what anoyed me the most was the locks... in our cars the locks are very quiet and smooth, not the case with the c300, they make an awful noice when locking the car up, my little brother's honda has smoother sounding locks. Finally, this car did not have the cool courtain in the back... which is used to piss off people that we cut off even more... lol.

The Drive was good, plenty of power, transmission had 6 gears, very smooth ride. But i was sooo happy to get back on my car this morning.

Now, I know I just sounded extremely conceided by bringing all of this to your attention, but this made me realize how nice our cars really are.

See less See more
#8 ·
Thanks for the report!

I have seen the car (looks good) and the advertisements (heavy advertised)... they would have you thinking this is the greatest Mercedes since "Sliced Bread" !!!

Now I can ignore it!

:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.