Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007 S550 Sport
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All -

This morning I Noticed i Have a huge crack in my bumper! Just below the Grill!!!

IM not quite sure how this happened, but I know i have to get a new bumper now.
HOw much do you think it costs?
This is not the way to start a monday morning

Car is 2002 S500 sport package :(

Bradley

·
Registered
2000 S500
40 Posts
Hi, First ask your MB dealer or another, local luxury car dealer to refer you to a shop that can take car of light body and paint work. Some dealers have a guy who visits weekly for such work. Expect to pay $200 with fiberglass/plastic work and re-spraying.

Good luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
quote of $1,600 for me .. (s500 vs deer) .. and it's a small portion of the spoiler that most people can't see .. but we're not drivin hyundai's so it's gotta be fixed!

good luck to you!

·
Registered
2001 S500
40 Posts
If I were you i would get the new style S55 bumper instead of getting the same one you have. That new one looks sweet [8D]

My 2 Cents

BenP

·
Registered
2007 S550 Sport
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm, Thats an idea...... I am not sure if im replacing it right now, my dad is kinda in a fit with me cuz i keep on spending his money on MY car. (new wheels / tires for $3400 just last week) and i can go through insurance on my bumper without raising my rates but i have a $1000 deductible so either way, this bumper will cost me $1000 which isnt too bad but I will see.

DOES THE NEW S55 bumper fit ANY S500 from 2000 up or was the 2003 model face lift made differently???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts