Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hate to tell you this Linh, but this kit has already been hashed around on the board. Recently. I'd say most thought it was way over done, although the front has "some" redeeming qualities to some.

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
14,926 Posts
Linh, it's not bad enough that you are inconsiderate and often downright rude to the newbie’s here, but then you come back with “news” that is WEEKS old. What’s the matter not enough happening on the W208, W209, and R230 boards to keep you busy? :confused:

·
Registered
SLK..lower than yours
1,567 Posts
Linh, it's not bad enough that you are inconsiderate and often downright rude to the newbie’s here, but then you come back with “news” that is WEEKS old. What’s the matter not enough happening on the W208, W209, and R230 boards to keep you busy? :confused:
chill man... it was news to mee...... and very ugly ones that is.. lol!

·
Registered
SLK 320 BRABUS Modded
2,398 Posts
geez... guys this is uncalled for...

it was an okay post. so what if it was old news... don't gotta go blow it up in his face...

It was news to me anyway.

I like the front... for a show car it would look great.

What comes around go's around !

He is a prick to peeps on here, So gets it back in bucket loads.

Then get some peeps like you to stick up for him, Coz he is to much of a tosser to do it himself, Then when the forum turns on you also he will, Dump you like an old fridge, and find another sucker.

Best you keep out of it really, He has upset WAY to many peeps on this forum.

And yes linn new peeps join every day, But I dont think we need to post the same thing every week to inform them.

Im sure they are not retards and can use the search, Unlike yourself..

P.S Sightless, when linn is being a prick to peeps on here I dont see you call him on it !! WHY IS THAT ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts