Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Brandon and I just purchased a green 1995 E320 Sedan, which is in great shape overall, for less than its value. I'm replacing a Toyota I was using mainly for school so I'm hoping this car will do be nice. This is my first European ride and Mercedes, to boot. Seems I have many Euro car friends and they seem more ecstatic than I am about my purchase. lol

I was concerned initially about a tranny problem but I got it sorted out for $200.oo and some change, now it's shifting firm and no more problems. Only some minor issues as far as I know, and some steering that I think needs to be tightened up somehow. Still had the original head unit tape deck installed, but when I would power it on it would only just keep seeking stations. I wouldn't be content anyway, I need my CD player! I installed a new Panasonic high-power deck and since the rear speakers don't sound so good I put new ones in, but those sound even more distorted, so I'm wondering if it has an amp back there? Not sure yet -- I have my annual holiday party on Wednesday so no time to piddle with it yet. Next weekend! Rear right door power window isn't working, but makes lots of noise when I push the button. All four tires are in desperate need of replacement and will do that soon. This was the main question I had, and I posted it in the forums: "what is the largest tire I can put on the factory stock rims? Currently it has 205/60R15."

The windows are tinted nice and dark, body is in great shape (garage kept), nice green color (mine and my daughter's favorite), beautiful car! Also needs some work done to the seat leather, especially the driver's side. Has 149k on it.

Any advice/tips/etc are welcome :D

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld. Please complete your profile as this will help members give you the most accurate answer to your questions. Location is also important when we need to help you find parts etc. This forum is for introductions only and all questions should be posted on the appropriate sub forum for your car.

W210 E-Class - Benzworld.org - Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D

Thanks Eric

There are so many things to click on this site it's hard to know where to start lol

I'm up way later than I should be but I'll probably log back in later to finish up my profile. Thanks for the tips!

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Thanks Eric

There are so many things to click on this site it's hard to know where to start lol

I'm up way later than I should be but I'll probably log back in later to finish up my profile. Thanks for the tips!
Look at the bottom of the page and find "forum jump" click on this and you will see all the available sub forums, there are lots of em, happy reading.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts