Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Mercedes-Benz C240
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the whole Mercedes world. I just bought a 2002 c240 from my dad for $4k because he went out and bought an 2005 e320. This is a big step up from me.. 01 focus to a Mercedes and i am loving it. It has around 150k miles on it and it runs pretty good, but his new car makes mine look like a Honda when they are both setting in the driveway. Not really but know what i mean.. Its a lot nicer. haha I have already ordered new halo head lights, clear side markers, fog lights, and 8000K HIDs. I am also getting the windows tinted on Wednesday. Super excited about that, I've never had a car with tint.

I need some suggestions on what else i should do to it. I would love to have a little more acceleration and some new wheels but I want Mercedes wheels. I am also looking into getting it wet sanded and buffed or just repainted because it is kinda scratched and has swirl marks but nothing major except for the trunk is scratched all to hell and hood has alot of paint chips, plus the clear coat is startinting to come off on the roof but not very noticble.

Even with all this it is still a really good looking car and it turns alot of heads.

·
Registered
2002 Mercedes-Benz C240
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some pics of what im working with. This is how it looked when i got. all my lights and stuff should be here by mid week.

Just washed and detailed it so i figured id take some pics. It looks pretty clean here but not as nice in pics.

Attachments

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld

1 - 3 of 3 Posts