Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2008 CLS550
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I was about to pull trigger on 2007 Porsche 911S... but drove an 08CLS550 and totally changed directions. Bought the merc within twenty minutes... i couldnt argue the comfort combined with the performance. Although the 911S still haunts me... pulling at my heart!

love this CLS550.

it has paddle shifters, 17K miles... Silver with Black interior. Aftermarket wheels...ACE Alloy 20's on COntinental Contact Sport 255/30/zr20 FRONT and 305/25/ZR20s.

now ill hit the merc braintrust of this site for some wheel info. like almost every cls owner in the world, im lookin to change my wheels and have infinite questions about doing so! haha!

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
The only company that has high level of poise has crossed several special boundaries offering exclusive range of design cars. Its rivals hype about the scarcity and the highly priced models into various sectors, but Mercedes Benz is happy to satisfy those customers who are ready to give away some thousands on a self-effacing car share a similar tag to those consumers who spend hundreds of thousands on a high class super car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts