Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

New Arrival! Chrome Headlight Rings $95.00 Shipped

1413 Views 4 Replies 0 Participants Last post by  Kenny Rodriguez
G
We have just recieved a good number of Chrome <br>Headlight Rings for your CLK. For a limited time,<br>we will be selling these for $95 which includes <br>shipping and handling by UPS to anywhere in the U.S.<p>Call us up at (201) 876-9780 ask for Kenny<br>or Fax in your order at (201) 656-2153<p>Our ordering system is down on our site so call in<br>now while supplies last.<p>Kenny Rodriguez<br>www.pinnaclesound.com
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That's a great price. I'll be calling you soon.

: We have just recieved a good number of Chrome <br>Headlight Rings for your CLK. For a limited time,<br>we will be selling these for $95 which includes <br>shipping and handling by UPS to anywhere in the U.S.<p>Call us up at (201) 876-9780 ask for Kenny<br>or Fax in your order at (201) 656-2153<p>Our ordering system is down on our site so call in<br>now while supplies last.<p>Kenny Rodriguez<br>www.pinnaclesound.com<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Chrome Headlight Rings Are they the MB product or replica's?

I just want to make sure they're the real thing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I sent you a fax with my # on it!! Reserve me one!

: We have just recieved a good number of Chrome <br>Headlight Rings for your CLK. For a limited time,<br>we will be selling these for $95 which includes <br>shipping and handling by UPS to anywhere in the U.S.<p>Call us up at (201) 876-9780 ask for Kenny<br>or Fax in your order at (201) 656-2153<p>Our ordering system is down on our site so call in<br>now while supplies last.<p>Kenny Rodriguez<br>www.pinnaclesound.com<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They're the real thing. These came from one of our contacts in Germany. The only aftermarket supplie

: I just want to make sure they're the real thing.<p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.