Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Lincoln Navigator
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car is Silver on Black and fully loaded. You can pick it up the same day that you pay for it and be one of the first to own this amazing machine. I had 3 Euro models but they are all sold. This is one of the first 2003 SL 55s U.S. Model NOT EURO with a full warranty included with Mercedes. I'm asking $190,000 but all reasonable offers will be considered. If you need to reach me, my phone number is (310)980-9324 and if you prefer to discuss this in private, I'm located in Beverly Hills, CA. Thanks.

·
Registered
CLK 320 cabrio. A190
36 Posts
The car is Silver on Black and fully loaded. You can pick it up the same day that you pay for it and be one of the first to own this amazing machine. I had 3 Euro models but they are all sold. This is one of the first 2003 SL 55s U.S. Model NOT EURO with a full warranty included with Mercedes. I'm asking $190,000 but all reasonable offers will be considered. If you need to reach me, my phone number is (310)980-9324 and if you prefer to discuss this in private, I'm located in Beverly Hills, CA. Thanks.
that's a joke ??
the car costs 40k less in Europe

·
Registered
Lincoln Navigator
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It ain't a joke...

The SL is extremely high to get in the US and there is a waiting list of over 4 years at most dealers. Do the math, and you will see why people so much over sticker price :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts