Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i ordered my 2002 clk 320 last month, and have a delivery date of july 17. there is still no msrp for the vehicle (and thats what you pay). dealer states it will be less that 2% increase in the base price. I have all of the option and upgrade prices, but no msrp. any help?<br>
thanks julie

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Julie, <br> <br> Just talked with my dealer yesterday. He said the pricing for the 2002 will be released July 16th.<br> Ours gets to LA on the 24th and should be in Porland a few days later.<br> We got a Magma Red one, how about you.<br> <br> Monte

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,<br> <br> I'm writing from Germany. I'm very interested in the new CLK 2002 too. But how can you order a new CLK if you don't how it looks like?? As far as I know Mercedes haven't completed the design. If you have some pics of this car, could you send them to me??<br> <br> THX<br> <br> Greetings<br> <br> Pepe

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: new 2002 clk

Mine was buillt the second week of June. Have been told it is the same as the 2001. They have added a new color of white and there is a package that makes it look like a 430 for around $4000 I've been told.<br> <br> Design change is scheduled for the 2003 model. Looks like a Acura to me. I'm glad I ordered the 2002 CLK and didn't wait for 2003. Should be driving mine at the end of the month. CAN'T WAIT!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pepe, differences from Germany...

a 2002 CLK in the USA is not the same as the 2002 CLK in Germany. When Germans refer to a car's year, they mean the year that the car was built. When Americans refer to a car's year, they mean the cars 'model year.' A model year indicates that a car meets safety and environmental regulations for a particular calendar year, but it can be built in the previous calendar year.<br> <br> Model year '02 US-spec CLKs are still the W208 chassis and will be sold between July 2001 and July 2002.<br> <br> The 2002 CLK that you're thinking of is the W209, which will be called the 2003 CLK when it arrives in the U.S.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Pepe, differences from Germany...

go to page 2 and look under 'New CLK(photo link) looks nice, I guess I'm waiting.' There is a link to picture of the 2003 CLK. Looks like an Acura to me. I'm glad I'm buying a 2002.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts