Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2000 CLK 320
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new 2000 CLK 320 owner
I was just told this morning by an MB dealer in Las Vegas that I couldn't put a NAV system in my CLK because it wasn't designed for one. Then I find this forum and see that it is being done. What is the COMMAND center, where do I get it, how much and who can I get to put it in?

Thank you
Tom

·
Registered
387 Posts
Contact Steve (MBenzNL) at [email protected] He sells the parts and does the insta...

Contact Steve (MBenzNL) at [email protected] He sells the parts and does the install. I don't remember how much a 208 install is (been a while since I had mine done) but figure in the $1500 region (which is cheaper than ordering it as an option).

·
Registered
33 Posts
Fletcher Jones

I have a 2000 CLK 430 and a COMAND. ( even though it is acting up right now :( )

It absolutely can be done. Let me know ifyou are going to have Steve come to the valley I would split costs with you. I want him to take a look at my COMAND and possibly put a Euro version in so I can get TV.

thanks,
jim

·
Registered
2000 CLK 320
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jim,
I am sending Steve an email today. I will let you know what he says. What part of ...

Jim,
I am sending Steve an email today. I will let you know what he says. What part of Vegas are you in?

Tom

·
Registered
W211/W210 Estate /W209/W208
1,970 Posts
Steve aka Euro Pimp

Check out Steves Other site www.MBENZ.nl
Lots of great Info and Item ..That Cant be done!
Steve has Modded my 2000 W210 wagon with
Euro comand
Euro Front impact bumper inserts
Folding mirrors w convex glasses
E 55 tail lites
Euro Xeon Headlites
Heated/Multicontour/Cooled seats
E55 steering wheel and leather air bag
TV
Nokia Phone system
E 55 AMG Estate Body kit
Black Birds eye maple wood kit
More Stuff...on order

Steve can do it..all OE no Hackn

·
Registered
2000 CLK 320
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mark,
Sounds great. I emailed Steve but haven't heard back from him yet. Anxiously aw...

Mark,
Sounds great. I emailed Steve but haven't heard back from him yet. Anxiously awaiting. Let me know if your ever in LA I'd like to see Steve's work in your MB Wagon.
[email protected]
Tom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts