Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
'72 350SL Euro (3.5L, 4-spd), '66 230SL (w/ 250SE motor?!)
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone! I am happy to be here and will share a bit of my new & growing MB experience. I had purchased a '79 450 SL last year and was disappointed with the whole experience. My own fault, I will admit - I actually trusted what the seller had to say & the pics were not very telling (yes, bought it without seeing it). Sold it but was not put off!
Now I have a 84 380SL and I saw it & drove it before purchase. It's pretty nice but ... I guess I did too much reading & I have always had a standard soooo ... you must Know where I'm going here ... I just got a 72 350SL w/ 4-spd. It's nice but it's winter here in Massachusetts so I have to be patient.
With that being said, I would like to ask the group a question to start off: Are there any Major differences between an '84 107 interior & a '72? (apart from power windows, climate control & of course the killer trans! :) I'd like to switch out some components.
Thanks in Advance! I look forward to participating where I might be able to add something, here & there.
Dan

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld. Please complete your profile as this will help members give you the most accurate answer to your questions. Location is also important when we need to help you find parts etc. This forum is for introductions only and all questions should be posted on the appropriate sub forum for your car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts