Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a dealer used 07 r350 with 8k miles and extended warrenty through june 2012. decent options: P1 package, wood rim, panorama sunroof, sirius, harmon kardon sound, power tailgate, 18" tires, parktronic, navigation and heated seats. Since it was a dealer car i'm listed as first title. I picked it up for about 37,500 (41k out the door with taxes and fees). Originally listed at $52,760. did i get a good deal?

·
Registered
08 R350, 07 Acura RL, 1989 Honda Shadow VLX600 (10K miles)
785 Posts
I'd rather buy new 08. It comes with AMG body kit & 18" wheels.

Just bought brand new 2008 Black R350 w/ P1 Package/Ipod/ front heated seats/middle seat in second row. I paid $41,200 Except tax, tags & titles. (Sticker price $51,000)

·
Registered
5 Posts
ianmag,
In my opinion you got an excellent deal!
We each have our own score cards. For me, a pre-owned is always the way to go if you're able to do your homework. You have some great options on your car, but I think the best part of your deal was the warranty you were able to get.
I just picked up an '06 R350. They're starting to come in from lease now. With a little research, one can be found with miles in the low 20's for about half of the original sticker.
Hope you enjoy your car as much as I do mine. I think you got a lot of value for the money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts