Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I know the 2002's can be modded like crazy to get lots more power, and that they've got a ...

I know the 2002's can be modded like crazy to get lots more power, and that they've got a pretty decent torque curve to begin with.

Can you get it for $20k? 23k seems just a bit steep for a 2002 right now, new or not. You should be able to get a 2003 for that price, since the '04's are just around the corner.

If you could talk them down to $20k or below, I'd do it.

The C2 package for 2002's includes the panoramic sunroof? I didn't know that.

Good luck. :)

·
Registered
C230K Sport Sedan
5,368 Posts
That's a great deal, you are lucky to have found 2002's with the 2.3L motor. If you deci...

That's a great deal, you are lucky to have found 2002's with the 2.3L motor. If you decide to mod it check out my website, I've tried many mods and I have reviews, links, how to's....

www.Buellwinkle.com

·
Registered
2003 230 Previous 200 & AMG 32,
464 Posts
That seems a great price considering I paid a wacking £28,000 pounds last year for my ne...

That seems a great price considering I paid a wacking £28,000 pounds last year for my new (then) 02, 220 CDI with leather, vario sports pack & heated seats.[:(]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mom Wants is super news!

Great to read. And you can always remind her that Benzes are some of the safest cars around. [maybe don't tell her about those SC & underdrive pulleys you're putting in, though. :D ]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts