Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
CLK430
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, I haven't had any time to check the car out. But for about 3 days it has been going SOOOO slow. Normally anytime I gas it, it drops down a gear a takes off like a jet. Right now I gas it and almost no difference. Its pissing the f* outta me.

The service light has been coming on quite a bit, guess its time to take it in. Anyone else have a crazy drop off of performance?

I'm guessing the only that that could cause that much of a difference would be the spark plugs. Any ideas? Well any obvious ones I didn't think about. I would say filters are dirty, but this was a instant change. From fast to, not moving at all.

L

·
0 Posts
You know Autozone and Kragen auto part offer free code scanner. My guess is your MAS.

·
Registered
CLK430
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well thats the thing, im not getting the check engine light. So not sure if it will register in the code scanner. I need to take my car in for a service anyway. I hit the 80k mark so its prob going to be $$$. I dunno, I still drove to work today, I hate driving it when its soooo slow.

I will try unplugging my battery for 30 min, and turn it back on and see if I can get a check engine light to come on.

Thanks linh.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts