Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Sith Lord
72 280SE 88 560SEC 92 E500 6.0 95 SL320 14 GLK350
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No I don’t, really.

The fact is, I’ll be visiting the US next week, and I am hoping to meet, in person, as much members as I can, and give life to posts in this wonderful community.

I’ll be landing in New York; head then to Greenville in South Carolina, and finally Baltimore.

I am looking forward to get in touch with you gentlemen; maybe snatch your tow hook cover or hood emblem, why not.

Drinks are on me ;) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
'96 SL500, Triple Black
1,650 Posts
Oh fine! Stay on the East side. ;)

But I am partial to my tow hook cover, so I am OK with you staying away.

·
Registered
SL500, CL55, E350, E320
3,205 Posts
No I don’t, really.

The fact is, I’ll be visiting the US next week, and I am hoping to meet, in person, as much members as I can, and give life to posts in this wonderful community.

I’ll be landing in New York; head then to Greenville in South Carolina, and finally Baltimore.

I am looking forward to get in touch with you gentlemen; maybe snatch your tow hook cover or hood emblem, why not.

I am about an hour south of Baltimore. I can take you to our weekly Saturday car meetings if you meet me here at 6AM (Sat). Also, I want to report to the forum how ugly you are behind that mask LOL

Have a safe trip.

·
Sith Lord
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^Thanks!

I'll PM you my contact info, so at least I can give you a call once there, and email you a barely legal pic :D

·
Administrator
1998 Pano SL500; 1993 SL500; 2005 ML270cdi
8,841 Posts
^Thanks!

I'll PM you my contact info, so at least I can give you a call once there, and email you a barely legal pic :D

LOCK UP YOUR DAUGHTERS :D

Edit: and your mother in laws

·
Greek God of the R129
SL500-500SEL-190E
8,391 Posts
I am willing to sell chastity belts to the ones in need.

I'll consider MB group forum discounts.

Please order early. ;)

Regards,
aam.

·
Premium Member
95 SL500, K&N, NEOKEN Ported TB, Custom Intake, RENNtech Sport Exhaust, AMG I Monoblocks
10,980 Posts
Hi Azmi, I am not sure what your schedule is like but keep in mind that a few us BenzWorld R129 members are meeting up at Rockingham, NC Dragway on Saturday November 20th.

You are invited to join us for this all day event. After the track, we are planning to head to Charlotte to catch a few beers and perhaps book into a hotel for the after party. We are expecting to have quite an interesting group of gentlemen consisting of local car buddies of mine along with a few R129s, also including a couple of BMW M3s as well as a 500hp BMW M6.

Send me a PM if you may be interested as it would be a true pleasure to meet yet another fellow R129 owner and enthusiast in person. Oh, and by the way the drinks are on me..!!

·
Registered
"NEW OWNER" of a 1991 SL 500 weekend toy. Hope I don't go broke maintaining it!
600 Posts
Meet in Greenville

No I don’t, really.

To get to Greenville, S.C. you will have to fly to Columbia or Charlotte and drive (about 1 hr from each airport). I live in Charlotte and am only 40 min. drive from Greenville. email me privately for my cell # if you wish to connect.
I'ma newer member, but I was "lurking" for 6 months or so before I even bought my car and learned alot since.

·
Registered
1997 SL500, 1948 Rover 75 P3, 1984 Citroen 2CV, 1953 BSA Bantam D1, 1966 Velosolex Moped
1,141 Posts
I am about an hour south of Baltimore. I can take you to our weekly Saturday car meetings if you meet me here at 6AM (Sat). Also, I want to report to the forum how ugly you are behind that mask LOL
If your avatar is anything to go by, you have no room to talk.....;)

elbeik visiting America? The Pope visiting UK last month didn't create this much excitement.........:bowdown:

Regards
Steve

·
Sith Lord
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ken and Frank, expect to hear from me.

I'll be landing in Charlotte on the 18th, and head to Greenville from there.

·
Greek God of the R129
SL500-500SEL-190E
8,391 Posts
Will it fit me? I am scared! ;)
With that saber of his, anything can happen.
No, I think he is coming with a beer in hand.

Oh wait I got it, no sabers aloud on the planes. Haha.
I just hope that he is not offended with our jokes.

Regards,
aam.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts